Browning is introducing the McMillan Pro and McMillan Pro Long Range, two new X-Bolt rifles that are built for hunters and long-distance shooters in mind. These new rifles are geared toward shooters who demand more from their equipment and know the difference that quality components make when it’s time to make a critical shot.
The foundation for both rifles is the exceptional carbon fiber McMillan Game Scout stock. This stock features a medium sized fore-end, a straight comb and a comfortable vertical pistol grip with thumb shelf. Aluminum pillars ensure a stable, solid mount, and the versatile Sonoran Carbon Ambush camouflage adds concealment from sharp eyes.
The Pro includes a sporter contour barrel and the Pro Long Range is fitted with a 26-inch heavy sporter contour barrel that is threaded 5/8x24. Both rifles include the innovative new Browning Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil, and a thread protector is included if you wish to attach a suppressor or another muzzle device. A durable Cerakote Carbon Gray finish is applied to the barreled action of both rifles, and a Picatinny bipod rail on the fore-end is also included.
- McMillan Game Scout carbon fiber stock with Sonoran Carbon Ambush finish
- Cerakote Carbon Gray finish on barreled action
- Pro: Skip fluted sporter contour barrel is threaded and supplied
- Pro Long Range: 26-inch skip fluted sporter contour barrel is threaded 5/8x24
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt and fluted bolt knob
- 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail with integrated bubble level
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Quick detach (QD) sling attachments
MSRP for the McMillan Pro rifle varies from $2599.99 to $2669.99, and MSRP for the McMillan Pro Long Range varies from $2,629.99 to $2,699.99. For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.