The 1911 is one of America’s most iconic firearms, and now Browning is adding another new Model 1911-380 to their ranks, the Black Label Pro American Flag model. The Model 1911-380 Black Label Pro American Flag pistol is approximately 85 percent of the size of John M. Browning’s original .45 ACP 1911 models. This smaller size makes the Black Label Pro American Flag 1911-380 a great choice for target practice or casual plinking.
The pistol is built from the ground up to get the most out of the .380 ACP round. The Black Label Pro American Flag features a corrosion-resistant stainless steel slide and matte black composite frame, along with a machined 7075 aluminum subframe and slide rails. The rust-resistant barrel measures 3-⅝ inches for the compact version and the full size has a 4-¼ inch barrel length. Both the Compact and Full Size models of the Black Label Pro American Flag have an available Picatinny rail on the dust cover for mounting a light, laser or other accessory.
The handsome rosewood-colored grips of the pistol are emblazoned with a distressed U.S. flag pattern and provide a secure grip. The pistol also includes two 8-round steel magazines and an ABS carry case.
- Composite frame with machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- Available with Picatinny accessory rail on dust cover
- Stainless steel slide with satin finish
- Corrosion-resistant barrel with target crown
- Tiling barrel, locked-breech action; Single action trigger
- Rosewood-colored laminate grips with distressed U.S. flag artwork
- Extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety
- Extended slide release
- Beavertail grip safety
- Commander-style hammer
- Available with metal three-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights
- Includes two magazines
- ABS carry case included
MSRP on the Model 1911-380 Black Label Pro American Flag model varies by model type. For more information these pistols or other Browning products, please visit browning.com.