Bear OPS, a professional-grade brand of knives produced by Bear & Son Cutlery, introduced a new automatic pocketknife that is California-legal and comfortable to carry.
New for 2021, the Bear OPS Bold Action 14 is a compact automatic pocketknife that features an exceptionally smooth action and premium looks. Proudly made in Alabama, the cutting edge is constructed from high quality 1 3⁄4 inch 14c28n Sandvik metal (California-legal) with a beautiful black coated finish. Deploying the Bold Action 14 is achieved with a firm push of a button. An upgraded safety mechanism helps prevent unintentional deployment.
The handles on the new EDC knife are CNC-machined from high-grade aluminum and provide a confident grip in all hand sizes. The handles are easy to clean and are available in six color options (black, red, orange, blue, teal, and purple). The Bold Action 14 includes a strong pocket clip that allows for a confident, tip-up carry. Weighing only 1.3 ounces, this is one automatic that delivers maximum comfort for all-day carry.
Bear OPS Bold Action 14 Specifications
- Action: Automatic
- Closed Length: 2 1/2 inches
- Overall length: 4 1/4 inches
- Blade Length: 1 3/4 inches
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Blade Material: 14c28n Sandvik with black finish
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Country of origin: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Includes: Improved safety mechanism, tip up carry, pocket clip, California-legal MSRP: $119.99
- Models: AC-1400-AIBK-B Black AC-1400-AIRD-B Red AC-1400-AIOR-B Orange AC-1400-AIBL- Blue AC-1400-AIPL-B Purple AC-1400-AITL-B Teal
To learn more about Bear & Son Cutlery and Bear OPS knives, visit bearandsoncutlery.com.