1791 Gunleather recently introduced a new variant in premium leather holsters. The “Project Stealth” gun holster series by 1791 Gunleather combines American heavy steerhide with state-of-the-art flexible carbon fiber for the first-ever holster utilizing a proprietary, patent-pending combination of the two materials. The new line of luxury, wearable personal protection holsters incorporates the same patented, American-made CX6 carbon fiber manufactured by Carbitex, used by premium automotive and apparel brands.
“By combining premium American, heavy native steerhide with high-tech, flexible CX6 carbon fiber, every day carry just became significantly more comfortable while achieving an unprecedented level of performance,” said 1791 Gunleather CEO Ramiro M. Romani. “The Project Stealth series of holsters boast the broken-in feel of leather combined with the strength and durability of flexible carbon fiber. Your sidearm is surrounded by premium leather on the inside, and further protected by durable carbon fiber on the outside,” he expanded.
The 1791 Gunleather passive retention system is perfected by adding flexible carbon fiber to the mix. “And, while the carbon fiber you’re used to seeing in holsters is lightweight and strong, it’s also very rigid, inflexible, and tends to scuff your firearm. The advantage of using the state-of-the-art CX6 carbon fiber is that it is malleable,” Romani said. CX6 technology harnesses carbon fiber’s trademark strength and lightweight characteristics in an adaptable form, and does not stretch. According to Romani, the holster has been engineered to provide a new level of function for wearers through its enhanced strength, suppleness, and superior firearm retention.
“Carbon fiber is used in aircraft, automobiles, and even helmets. By incorporating the latest generation of carbon fiber innovation into our newest holster designs, we’re offering you an indulgence you won’t find elsewhere. The sophisticated CX6 carbon fiber in our Project Stealth series is incredibly abrasion and UV resistant, its tensile strength is unmatched, and because of reduced weight, our holsters are less bulky, and perform exceptionally well year after year,” stated Romani.
1791 Gunleather Project Stealth Holster Features:
- Engineered for comfort and style with 100 percent American-made materials – premium heavy native steerhide and Carbitex patented CX6 carbon fiber
- Only flexible carbon fiber and premium steerhide holster available
- Flexible and molds to the body
- Extremely responsive unholstering with no stretching for a precise, rapid draw
- State-of-the-art CX6 flexible carbon fiber delivers added durability, will not stretch, snag, split or break
- CX6 carbon fiber is abrasion resistant
- Outside-the-waistband, open top, multi-fit belt holster
- Excellent retention for a wide range of firearms
- Lifetime Warranty and 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- Introductory MSRP: $99.99