Daniel Defense's new DDM4V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking to dominate multi-gun-match podiums. With features like an 18-inch, Strength-to-Weight, cold-hammer-forged barrel; a rifle-length gas system; the company's proprietary Muzzle Climb Mitigator brake and a Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger, Daniel Defense claims shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, softened recoil, and reduced fatigue when used in competition.A new MFR XS 15.0 M-LOK rail provides major weight savings, plenty of real estate for optics, superior cooling, and outstanding ergonomics for transitioning between targets and preventing over-travel. Shooters will appreciate the larger Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle latch, for easier manipulation under magnified optics, and the rugged yet comfortable DD Buttstock and Pistol Grip. Daniel Defense offers the DDM4V7 Pro to help competitors reach the next level.
Materials & Construction
- Lower receiver: Mil-Spec with enhanced, flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point. CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum, Type III hard-coat anodized
- Upper receiver: Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps. CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum, Type III hard-coat anodized
- Trigger: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- Barrel: Chrome-moly vanadium steel, cold-hammer-forged, 1:7-inch twist, 18-inch S2W profile, chrome-lined, and Mil-Spec heavy-phosphate-coated
- Gas system: Pinned low-profile gas block CNC-machined 4140 hardened-steel and Mil-Spec heavy-phosphate-coated, rifle length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt-bath-nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group: M16 Profile, chrome-lined
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Handguard: Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, Type III hard-coat anodized
- Receiver extension: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense buttstock, glass-filled polymer with Soft Touch overmolding
- Pistol grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, glass-filled polymer with Soft Touch overmolding
- MSRP: $1,849.