The P220 Legion is an enhanced version of the gun that started it all for modern day SIG, now in a SAO model. Finished in a proprietary Legion gray coating and featuring custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the 10 mm P220 Legion SAO builds upon its legendary predecessor in almost every way. The stainless-steel slide sports SIG Sauer Electro-Optics X-RAY3 high visibility day/night sights as well as front cocking serrations that provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm or conducting press checks.
The 10 mm P220 Legion SAO includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip and a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. There is a safety selector position at the back of the frame as well as more aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard to enhance the grip. For the southpaws, an ambidextrous safety lever is included.
An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most. The P220 Legion ships with three eight-round magazines.
- Model: 220R5-10-Legion-SAO
- Caliber: 10 mm Auto
- Mags Included: (3) 8 round Steel Magazines
- Sights: X-ray3 Day/Night Sights
- Threaded Barrel: No
- Pistol Size: Full-size
- Overall Length: 8.8 Inches
- Overall Width: 1.5 Inches
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 5.0 Inches
- Weight: 44 Ounces
- Sight Radius: 7 Inches
- Accessory Rail: M1913 Picatinny
- Trigger Action: Single Action Only
- Trigger Type: Standard Curved
- Grip Type: Black G10
- Grip Color: Black
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Frame Finish: Legion Gray
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Legion Gray
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
More information on the 10 mm SIG Sauer P220 Legion is available at sigsauer.com.