Samson Manufacturing is now offering its popular Evolution Series handguards in Flat Dark Earth (FDE). The new choices include the standard Evolution handguards, the Evolution EX handguards and the Evolution KeyMod handguards.
All Evolution handguards are designed for AR-15 pattern guns and feature a free-floating rail system. Lightweight and durable the Evolution Series handguards are the perfect upgrade for 3-Gun competition shooting, law enforcement, military personnel weekend enthusiasts or anyone who demands more from their AR-pattern gun.
Accessory Picatinny rails can be easily added or removed at any of seven positions around the handguard and at any place along the length of the tube. The Evolution Series handguards accommodate most piston systems.
The standard Evolution Series and the EX Series include thermal bushings, two 2-inch accessory rail kits, one 4-inch accessory rail kit as well as the wrenches needed to add the handguard to your gun. The Evolution KeyMod handguards do not include the accessory rails.
Samson Manufacturing Evolution Series and Evolution EX Series Features
- Free-float design
- Thermal bushings clip to any Mil-spec barrel nut
- Works with most gas piston systems
- No need to remove front-sight base
- Rail includes integrated anti-rotation tabs
- 1913 Picatinny Mil-spec (Evolution Series only)
- Precision laser engraving
- Forms continuous top rail
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Available in Black MIL-A-8625 type III class 2 anodizing or H-265 FDE Cerakote finishes
The KeyMod versions of the Evolution Series do not include accessory rails.
MSRP on these new handguards is $126 for the Evolution series and $142 for the Evolution EX and Evolution Keymod. For more information on these handguards and other products in the Samson Manufacturing line, please visit samson-mfg.com.